Mercury 60hp 2 stroke
- Validated to three times the engine life of a recreational engine. For commercial fishing vessels, commercial workboats and law-enforcement boats.
- Engineered for Commercial: Engineered to deliver longer engine life while maintaining the power and performance necessary to get the job done, the 60 and 40hp SeaPro FourStroke engines are validated to three times the engine life of a recreational engine.
- Command Thrust Gearcase: The 60 and 40hp SeaPro FourStroke engines come standard with the Command Thrust gearcase. Its larger torpedo, combined with a bigger-diameter prop, can lift a heavy boat onto plane more easily and hold it there at lower speeds without impacting top speed.
- Corrosion Resistance: Mercury’s proprietary formula – XK360, is an extremely low copper content aluminium alloy, which leads the industry in corrosion resistance. This makes costly corrosion failures and high labour bills a thing of the past. Most competitors use alloys with 2% to 4% copper content which will corrode faster than our MercAlloy, XK360 or A356 alloys.
- Repower with SeaPro: The compact size also means older boats not initially designed for the weight of heavier four-stroke outboards can now be repowered and reborn to perform at their best with the latest technology.
2021 Mercury FourStroke 60 HP EFI – 20 in. Shaft low-end torque for excellent acceleration. Increased fuel economy and outstanding overall performance. Enhanced fuel injection (EFI models) for boosted efficiency. A robust electrical system with a high-output alternator to keep batteries charged and fishing electronics humming.
- Scout Inflatable
- Used Outboards