2020 Mercury 90hp 2 stroke engines deliver easy starting, gutsy performance, and great all-round reliability.
Mercury 90hp 4 stroke 20 shaft with engine features: 4-cylinder 4-stroke engine with EFI, electric start, remote steering, power trim and tilt, and 20″ shaft length.
Mercury 60hp 2 stroke
- Validated to three times the engine life of a recreational engine. For commercial fishing vessels, commercial workboats and law-enforcement boats.
- Engineered for Commercial: Engineered to deliver longer engine life while maintaining the power and performance necessary to get the job done, the 60 and 40hp SeaPro FourStroke engines are validated to three times the engine life of a recreational engine.
- Command Thrust Gearcase: The 60 and 40hp SeaPro FourStroke engines come standard with the Command Thrust gearcase. Its larger torpedo, combined with a bigger-diameter prop, can lift a heavy boat onto plane more easily and hold it there at lower speeds without impacting top speed.
- Corrosion Resistance: Mercury’s proprietary formula – XK360, is an extremely low copper content aluminium alloy, which leads the industry in corrosion resistance. This makes costly corrosion failures and high labour bills a thing of the past. Most competitors use alloys with 2% to 4% copper content which will corrode faster than our MercAlloy, XK360 or A356 alloys.
- Repower with SeaPro: The compact size also means older boats not initially designed for the weight of heavier four-stroke outboards can now be repowered and reborn to perform at their best with the latest technology.
2021 Mercury Four Stroke 250 HP 25 inch Shaft is Reliability, flexibility, power and efficiency and within your reach.
2021 Mercury FourStroke 60 HP EFI – 20 in. Shaft low-end torque for excellent acceleration. Increased fuel economy and outstanding overall performance. Enhanced fuel injection (EFI models) for boosted efficiency. A robust electrical system with a high-output alternator to keep batteries charged and fishing electronics humming.
2021 Mercury Verado 300 HP 20 inch Shaft comes with standard with SmartCraft® Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) for ultra-smooth shifting, instantaneous throttle response, as well as electro-hydraulic, automotive-style power steering that provides precision handling.
2021 Mercury Verado 300 HP 25 inch Shaft with an advanced MidSection (AMS) moves engine mounts aft and outward to virtually eliminate vibration. Engine noise is minimized by a tuned multi-chamber air intake, fuel-injector covers that decrease high-frequency noise and a highly engineered cowl sealing system.
2022 Mercury 25 HP 25ELHGA Jet Outboard Motor is designed to get you through some of the most challenging waters anywhere.
- Utilizes a three-cylinder engine design, delivering superior balance performance over twin-cylinder designs
- Compact and powerful
- Offers extra displacement and great low-end torque, putting the boat smartly on plane
- High output 15amp alternator for constant battery charging
- Battery-free electronic fuel injection delivers easy-starting, crisp throttle response and increased fuel economy
- Engine protection operator warning system including: low oil pressure, over-rev, overheat and sensor failure
- Mercury 3 year warranty
The 3.5hp Mercury boat motors feature a larger carburetor for increased performance features that set it apart from other outboards in the same class. The Mercury 3.5 outboard engine is a great choice of power for canoes, small tenders and inflatables boats.. At just 41 lbs, Mercury designed the 3.5 HP (3 5 HP) outboard for real portability. The ergonomic carry handle evenly balances the engine for easy transporting. The Mercury 3.5 HP outboard model # 3.5MH is equipped with the 15 inch short shaft, tiller steering and manual start. We are an authorized Mercury Dealer and along with our discounted outboard motor prices we offer free shipping and 3-year warranty!
The 3.5 HP Mercury boat motors model # 3.5MLH comes equipped with the 20 inch long shaft, tiller steering and manual start. The Mercury 3.5 HP outboard is perfect for small canoes, tenders and small inflatables. At just 43 Lbs, compact and with an ergonomic carry handle this outboard is truly portable. Setting it apart from other outboards in the same HP class, the Mercury 3.5 HP features a larger carburetor for increased performance. We are an authorized Mercury Dealer and along with our discounted outboard motor prices we offer free shipping and the Mercury Marine 3-year warranty!
Compact and Lightweight Digital CD Ignition with Spark Advance High Grade Marine Alloy Construction Stainless Steel Water Pump Housing Zinc Coated Water Passages Rated for Saltwater Use Sacrificial Zinc Anodes Forward-Neutral-Reverse Gear Shift Adjustable Steering Tension Control Forward Mounted Gear Shift Selector Twist-Grip Throttle with Tension Control Integrated Carry Handle Thermostat Controlled Water Cooling Shallow Water Drive; 6 Trim Positions Quiet Through-Propeller-Hub Exhaust 1.15 Liter (.30 Gallon) Integral Fuel Tank Start-In-Gear Protection Low Oil Pressure Warning Indicator ESG Over-Rev Protection Safety Lanyard Stop Switch Owner’s Manual Mercury Marine 3-Year Warranty
Mercury 5 HP model 5MH outboard motor is perfect for powering small skiffs, jon boats and inflatable boats. The 55 lb. 5 HP outboard is also perfect for auxiliary power for your sailboat. Mercury Outboard motors are known for reliable, efficient power at an affordable price. A larger carburetor and propeller provide for the extra power you crave on the water. The Mercury 5MH is equipped with the 15 inch short shaft, an integrated gas tank, manual rope start, and forward, neutral and reverse shift. The Mercury Factory warranty begins on date of purchase.
Mercury 115 hp pro xs is the best-selling tournament-fishing outboard in the world, and has powered more competitive anglers to victory than any other engine. Run with the same confidence professional tournament anglers have – trust OptiMax Pro XS.
Mercury 115hp EFI 4 stroke is the lightest115 hp Four Stroke weighs just 163 kg, which is 18 kg lighter than the prior generation of Mercury Four Strokes and 9 kg lighter than the nearest competitor. Less weight combined with high displacement helps these Four Stroke outboards provide optimal fuel efficiency, especially at cruising speeds.
Mercury 150 Hp 2 Stroke with top tier V6 EFI Performance, delivers fast acceleration and smooth, reliable operation. Plus with the added power of 2.5 litre ‘big block’ engines, you know you have what it takes to move larger vessels with ease. The powerhead design is a slim 60° V6 that is ideal for twin-rig installations.
Mercury 150 Hp 4 stroke engine features, 4-cylinder 4-stroke engine with EFI, electric start, remote steering, power trim and tilt, and shaft length designed for boats with 20” transoms.
- Scout Inflatable
- Used Outboards